Groundbreaking News: KM Herbals Permaculture Garden
On September 9th, 2014, KM Herbals broke ground on the construction of our new permaculture garden. It is expected to be completed by the end of this year and will offer our customers even more of our freshly harvested herbs for use in their favorite products. We will integrate the use of our natural rain water, coastal winds, and California sunshine to create the most efficient and sustainable garden that our climate permits. This garden will make a home for plants that not only serve our health and well-being, but that create a sustainable habitat for butterflies, birds, lizards, and our other natural local wildlife.
To be grown in the KM Herbals Garden
- Nettle (Urtica dioica)
- Self-Heal (Prunella vulgaris)
- Red Shiso (Perilla frutescens)
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense)
- Mossy Stonecrop (Sedum lydium)
- Verbena (Verbena lasiostachys)
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis)
- Comfrey (Symphytum officinale)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Cape Blanco Sedum (Sedum spathulifolium)
We look forward to sharing our progress with our beloved clients and hope that you enjoy taking this exciting and transformational journey with us. Best wishes from the KM Herbals team for a happy and healthy fall season!